Sunday 22 April 2007

Cricinfo

I am a huge fan of cricinfo. I love the score updates - as near to the tv/radio experience as one can get. Ideal for when one is at work. The feature writers on the whole know a lot more about cricket than Newspaper columnists.

What it is missing - well I've always thought :D - is my own comments and views. I'm joking - it's near as well the complete cricket site. However, I would love to be one of the contributors/writers on there. Not having that option, I hope this blog is the next best thing - and I really hope one or two people read it. As it stands I'm not telling any of my friends about this blog / this idea - as they will laugh.

Anyway if anyone strays upon this site by accident - please leave some motivational comment.

Cheers

Post 1 finished - wasn't too hard.

No comments: